Zucchini and Corn Flatbreads
Frying Pan, Mixing Bowls, Box Grater
95g tin of salmon in springwater
1 fresh corn
1/2 cup wholemeal plain flour
100g smooth ricotta
1 cup rocket or mixed salad greens
1. Drain the salmon and place into a bowl.
2. Flake the salmon into small pieces.
3. Grate the zucchini and squeeze out the excess liquid.
4. Add the zucchini to the salmon
5. Cut away the corn kernels and add to the bowl.
6. Add the ricotta and flour.
7. Beat an egg and add to the bowl.
8. Combine well with some salt and pepper.
9. Form into 3 flat patties.
10. Heat up a little olive oil in a frying pan.
11. Fry until golden, turning the patties over once when the underside is golden.