Easy Summer Salad
Frying pan, Knife, Chopping Board
1 slice watermelon (~200g)
1/2 packet Halloumi cheese
1/8 red cabbage (~150g)
1 cup rocket lettuce
1/2 red onion
1 cup seedless red or green grapes
malt/apple cider vinegar
1. Thinly slice red onion and red cabbage into a bowl.
2. Halve the grapes and cube the watermelon and add to the bowl.
3. Add the rocket, salt and pepper and toss together.
4. Thickly slice the Halloumi cheese.
5. Add a little oil to the pan and fry both sides until brown.
6. Top the salad with the cheese.
7. Sprinkle with a splash of vinegar and salt.