Crispy Skinned Salmon & Noodle Stir Fry
Frying Pan, Mixing Bowl, Knife
200g Hokkien noodles
1 salmon fillet (skin on)
3 spring onions
1/2 red onion
6 green beans
3cm slice of ginger
1 garlic clove
1 red chilli
1 baby bok choy
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Finely slice the chilli, spring onions, red onion and ginger, leaving aside some spring onion for seasoning.
2. Chop up the garlic, beans and bok choy into large pieces, and leave in a mixing bowl.
3. Season the skin of salmon with salt and pepper.
4. Heat up a small frying pan and add a little oil.
5. Place the salmon skin side down and press down with a spatula for 3-4 minutes to crisp up the skin.
6. Turn over and cook the other side until the surface of the flesh is opaque.
7. Place the cooked fish and a plate and spoon over 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
8. Add some oil into the pan and heat up the chopped garlic and ginger.
9. Add the chilli, red onions,spring onions and vegetables and stir fry for a minute.
10. Add the noodles, then cook for a minute or two, stirring constantly.
11. Add soy sauce and sesame seeds and mix well.
12. Transfer to a plate and top with the seared salmon.