Warm Winter Rainbow Salad
Saucepan, frying pan, box grater, slice, tongs
1/4 Red Cabbage
1 Celery Stick
Any leftover vegetables
1 Cup Grated Cheese
2 Wholemeal Wraps
1. Bring the water to the boil and carefully place the egg into the water and cook for 6-10 minutes.
2. Grate or finely slice all the vegetables except the cabbage, and place in a bowl.
3. Mix the vegetables in the bowl well.
4. Remove egg from the water and leave it to cool
5. Finely chop up the cabbage and lightly cook with a little olive oil in the frying pan.
6. Mix cabbage with the vegetables.
7. Heat the wholemeal wraps in the pan, and after a few minutes, remove and place on a plate.
8. Peel the boiled egg and cut into quarters.
9. Top half of the wrap with half the vegetables.
10. Top the vegetables with half the grated cheese and half the egg.
11. Fold over the wrap and place into the frying pan, with the cheese side down.
12. Heat the wrap to allow the cheese to melt and press down on the wrap to seal.
13. Repeat with the other wrap and the rest of the ingredients
For a non-vegetarian option you can use a small can of tuna or salmon or poached chicken.