Cheats fried rice
Frying pan, slice, knife, small bowl, fork
Video to come
1 pkt microwavable brown rice
1 stick celery
4 green beans
1/2 chicken breast (3 mushrooms vegetarian)
1 spring onion
salt & pepper
1. Break the egg into a small bowl and beat with a fork, adding a little salt.
2. Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan.
3. Pour in the beaten egg and cook until done.
4. Transfer onto a plate and fold and slice into strips.
5. Cut up the carrot, beans, celery and spring onion.
6. Marinade the chicken with some soy sauce, rubbing it into the chicken.
7. Cut the chicken into strips and cook in the pan.
8. Add chopped vegetables, and finally rice.
9. Cook until vegetables are tender.
10. Season to taste and add a splash of soy sauce.
11. Transfer to a plate and top with the egg.